Gigabit Switch 48 Port Aruba JL676A
- Thương hiệu: Aruba
- Tình trạng: Mới 100%
- Model: JL676A
- 48 ports: 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- 4 ports: 1/10G SFP
- Product Series: 6100
- Switching Capacity: 176 Gbps
- Throughput Capacity: 98.6 Mpps
- Bảo hành: 24 tháng
Sản phẩm đã bao gồm VAT
Chưa bao gồm phí vận chuyển
- Đồng bộ gaming gear cho một trải nghiệm hoàn hảo
- Thực ra thì ngoài khả năng chiến đấu giỏi, phản xạ nhanh của các game…
- Cách để router được hoạt động tốt nhất
- Router còn được gọi là bộ định tuyến wifi, đây là thiết bị rất gần…
- Hướng dẫn cách xem DPI của chuột không cần phần mềm
- Có hai cách xem DPI của chuột được nhiều người sử dụng là: dùng DPI…
Giới thiệu sản phẩm
Gigabit Switch 48 Port Abura JL676A
Aruba 6100 48G 4SFP+ Switch
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is a modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMB networks. Designed for reliable, simple, and secure access, the Aruba CX 6100 switches provide a convenient wired access solution for enterprise networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications. Prepare your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba ASIC architecture and programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the Aruba CX portfolio to deliver a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of IEEE 802.3at Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless 12 port model is ideal for use in quiet work spaces. With robust QoS, support for static routing, and IPv6, the Aruba CX 6100 also simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing requirements.
Simplify IT operations with next-gen Layer 2 switch series that provides entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity.
Right size with 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
Silent deployment with compact and fanless 12 port PoE model.
Flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
Software defined ready with REST APIs.
Layer 2 feature set with static routing and no switch software licensing required.
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series offers gigabit connectivity with high speed uplinks and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch office and SMB networks.
- Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across Aruba CX switching platforms and deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
- Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
- Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6100 switch models that support up to 370W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Four built-in wire speed 1/10GbE uplinks eliminate bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
- Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).
Thông số kỹ thuật
|Model||Aruba 6100 48G 4SFP+ Switch (JL676A)|
|Description||48x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports|
|4x 1G/10G SFP ports|
|1x USB-C Console Port|
|1x USB Type-A Host port|
|Power supplies||Fixed power supply (65W)|
|Dimensions||(H) 4.39 cm|
|(W) 44.2 cm|
|(D) 24.74 cm|
|(1.73” x 17.4” x 9.74”)|
|Configuration Weight||3.42 kg (7.54 lbs)|
|CPU||Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 Mhz|
|Memory and Flash||4 GB DDR3|
|16 GB eMMC|
|Packet Buffer||12.38MB (4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress)|
|Model Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Model Throughput Capacity||98.6 Mpps|
|Average Latency (LIFO-64-bytes packets)||1 Gbps: 1.9 μSec , 10 Gbps: 1.8 μSec|
|Switched Virtual Interfaces (dual stack)||16|
|IPv4 Host Table (ARP)||1,024|
|IPv6 Host Table (ND)||512|
|IPv4 Unicast Routes||512|
|IPv6 Unicast Routes||512|
|MAC Table Capacity||8,192|
|IPv4/IPv6/MAC ACL Entries (ingress)||256 / 128 / 256|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C) up to 5000 ft (1.5 km) derate -1°C for every 1000 ft (305 m) from 5000 ft (1.5 km) to 10000 ft (3.0 km)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||15% to 95% at 104°F (40°C) non condensing|
|Non-Operating||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C) up to 15000 ft (4.6 km)|
|Non-Operating Storage Relative Humidity||15% to 90% @ 149°F (65°C) non condensing|
|Max Operating Altitude||10000 feet (3 km) Max|
|Max Non-Operating Altitude||15000 feet (4.6 km) Max|
|Acoustic||Sound Power, LWAd = 3.6 Bel|
|Sound Pressure, LpAm (Bystander) = 24.6 dB|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|AC Voltage||100-127 VAC / 200-240 VAC|
|Current||0.8 A / 0.5 A|
|Power Consumption (230 VAC)||Idle: 20.6W|
|Max Power (w/o PoE): 44.2W|
|Power Consumption (230 VAC)||Idle: 22.9W|
|Max Power (w/o PoE): 32.7W|
|Max Power (w/ PoE): 455W|